We believe we are a people called to share God’s gifts with the world around us.
We promise to be present with our community, especially during this pandemic.
We would love to connect and share life with you.
Keep reading for opportunities to connect!
Email Pastor Steinke at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Coffee” in the subject line. Pastor Steinke will contact you and set up a time to connect.
Our prayer team is keeping people in prayer daily. If you have a prayer request to share, email it to email@example.com. If you want Pastor Steinke to include that prayer in public devotions and worship, please let us know by adding “Please Share” to the subject line.
Pastor Steinke leads devotions on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at 9:00AM (starting the day in God’s Word), Noon (midday prayer), and 6:00PM (evening family devotion). On Wednesday we live stream our School Chapel at 9:00AM, and we hold live stream worship services at 11:00AM and 6:00PM.
Our team of staff and lay members are working hard to stay connected with our congregation and those in our community. You are not alone! If you know someone who could benefit from a friendly phone call or you yourself would like to talk, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and simply put “Call Me” in the subject line.
- Thank you for your generosity!
- Help us steward ministry by giving online!
- Do not hesitate to request help. Our congregation is here to help as God has provided us to help. We can connect people to resources.
- Community food banks need us. Go to orlctosa.org to donate. Use “Memorial” and note “Food Bank.” 100% will go to local food banks.
- Support local businesses!